View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 11:31 AM   #28
Jim Sammons LJKF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc5 View Post
The only kayak fishing show on TV and nothing but haters from here. Ya the show could of been better in many ways, buts it's on TV. I enjoyed some things and disliked many, but that isn't going to take away that kayak fishing in HAWAII is on national television.

Only kayak fishing show on national TV????? hmmmm.

I've, been on the air on WFN for 7 years and NBCsports for 5 years. Internationally syndicated in 55 countries.
No Drama just kayak fishing in cool places.
Because our show is a fishing show not a reality show we are certainly more commercial, we have to be to pay the bills, but I am pretty proud that my little show has been on the air longer than the original Star Trek was. lol

I was not a fan of PW only because of the manufactured drama and the piss poor editing.
I have talked with some of the guys from the show and they were not exactly happy with how they were portrayed either. Is it a shame it didn't succeed but there was some cool aspects to it and of course brought our sport more mainstream.
Isaac worked hard to get that show going and I mostly feel bad his dream didn't really blossom, but I think he will keep charging and do just fine.
JimSammons.com
Jim Sammons LJKF is offline   Reply With Quote