View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
carbonbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
FIRST BLOOD!

Way to Go Zac!!!!!! BIG Congrats for popping that off your target list.
You really horsed in that girl in record time!
Flatties Round Two..

Picked up my brand new 2013 PA 12 @ Oceanside Dive & Kayak just the other day, where Rik made sure to pick me a PA with some serious Juju. I quickly made another batch of custom wooden side boards and the clear coat barely dried in time for Zac's trip.
No Dom was necessary, as i cracked open a prime vintage 2002 Seriola to pour her spirits all over my sparkling polyethylene.

Headed out with Zac, as he wanted to descended upon the reefs for some local Yellowtail action for his Superbowl fiesta. I had asked my plastic partner in crime to meet up an hour earlier than I originally expected, so we would be well prepared canvassing the area. The Crown Jewel didn't disappoint, as we were soon spooled several times into the abyss. Being entered into several tournaments at the same time proved to be a little bit challenging to juggle this day. We decked the two beasts in record time, and therefore I was only alloted three Halibut drifts before heading in for ice as we ended our glorious day with a Kayak first for Zac & a solid 'Opening Day' first submission for Kayak Wars for myself & Team SD REEF RIDERS!..

RUN IT NORTH COUNTY!

S.D.R.R.

Like the custom boards, do they just provide more support?
carbonbass is offline   Reply With Quote