View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #25
Jimm H

Good Call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Novotny View Post
Not everyone can be a proffessional guide, and while I sit at my boring job from 5am to 4pm...yes, I will be living vicariously through fine chaps such as yourself on this world wide interspace. While im at it I'll banter. And joke. And gosip like a school girl. And stay light hearted because I don't have a huge stick up my ass.
On the same note, as I leave my job when the bell rings this fine 4/20 I'll be packing up, hitting the road, and doing what it is we do, because this shit is in my bones.
Its easy to classify people. I guess noone should even post on this site since we should all be religiously fishing 7 days a week.
Many of us can't spend 8-15 hours a day sitting on a piece of tupperware looking to hook a fish. For those of you that can, congrats on your independent wealth. I don;t have to worry about you responing because you are still out there fishing and won't have time to read this.

Those many of us that fuel, maintain, or guide the engine that is this country remain at our posts performing the tasks required and viewing the boards periodically.

Congrats on the fish and having the considerable time to put in to catch it.

Last edited by Jimm H; 04-20-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling