View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 05:32 PM   #8
Saba Slayer

Drawing

We have twenty registered and payed so I'll put their names in a hat tomorrow and we'll draw a winning ticket for one of the Phenix Rods. I'll bring both rods in case the lucky guy is at the meeting tomorrow morning and you can have your choice.

Here is the latest list of the Battle of the Bays Participants
Registered and payed through iAngler 6/22:
Frank Santiago
Steve Savage
Daniel Jones
Jaephy Robblee
Michael Roa
Ren Reidel
Ed Brescia
Patrick Donahue
Derwin Chang
Hitomi Hammond
Charles Hammond
Dale Shaw
Ken Schroder
James Scarcella
Ricardo Holden
Diego Gamboa
Randy Theraldson
Giovanni Giacalone
Paul Giacalone
Thomas Grande

CCA Life Members fish free…
Dave Brown
Harry Walker

Our Captain's meeting for the Battle of the Bays Channel Islands Kayak Tournament is tomorrow…Saturday June 23rd at 10am at the Channel Islands Kayak Center, 3600 Harbor Blvd. Suite 213 Oxnard CA 93035
Ricardo Holden, a local kayak guide and one of our latest Hobie Fishing Team members as well as the winner of the recent Estero Beach Kayak Tourney, will be our speaker to give out some of his local fishing knowledge. We will also discuss some tips on using the iAngler app successfully to win some prizes and some of the other fun side pots or contests. I'll also go over the rules for the tourney.
I'll send out an email to all the participants giving directions to the suggested launches and the lunch and awards location tomorrow after the Captain's meeting.

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote