View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #53
madscientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post
Sounds to me that a few of you guys think of yourselves as the ones who wrote the book! Always assuming aren't we, If a person is close to you then its automatic he does'nt know what to do in case of your hook-up ?? Come on man , some of us have many,many years of fishing experience in all different types of platforms. We are not GODS but fisherman.

Chill out, if you know what you're doing then none of this is aimed at you. Someone asked a question about distance and etiquette and we are providing our two cents. And yes, I always assume someone near me may not know what to do, because if you assume the opposite you may have a problem at the worst time. I lost a fish in a tournament because a guy wasn't paying attention as I was towed towards him. Ended up with his line around my neck.

You know, this board is getting really whiny lately. If you post information, people take offense. If you don't post information, people take offense. It's a fricken internet forum, fer kriz sakes. Stop complaining and go fishing.

Or we could have a 60 post thread about the merits of C&R calico fishing, just for old time's sake.lollollol