View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 03:45 PM   #64
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljs089 View Post
A friend of mine spoke to the Harbor Master today, apparently a sign was left out saying there will be a fine etc. etc. turns out the police, the harbor master, Coast Guards, nobody knows who put that sign up.

Anyways the sign has been taken down, if i was to guess it's either one of the people who live at that beach access, or another kayak fisherman being selfish as hell, seeing a lot more of new up and coming kayaks and they still want the spot exclusively like how it may have been years ago.

What are your guys's guesses?
Nice! Nothing to worry about then! I've met a few guys at Kiddy beach the last couple times just fishing from the pier or jetty's and told them about the Coast Guard station for launching. I was feeling bad when I first saw the post (not wanting to give newbies bad advice or cause them to get a fine). I'm not worried either way, I was gonna launch regardless.

My money is on some tight ass who lives there did it. I doubt fishermen would go through those lengths to protect a spot. Thanks for the update!!

Last edited by Silbaugh4liberty; 06-27-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Silbaugh4liberty is offline   Reply With Quote