View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #63
Handymansd
Ancient Member

Ask and ye shall receive:

I also have the point to point log to show speeds depth time, true heading, etc. I do not need to lie, Josh. This is supposed to be something people do for fun. This is not the first time you have had really nasty things to say to people on this board. I had given you the benefit of not having heard these things from you myself and I base my judgments of people on my own personal experiences with them. This time I have to say I was way wrong.I am not the greatest fisherman, nor the greatest paddler / peddler. Nor even the best fish story teller, I am guilty of exaggerating the facts sometimes as I think we all are to some degree. But I have caught some big fish I am proud of, I go on many mothership and guided trips, I spend a very large amount of money for this hobby. I enjoy the time I do get to spend on the water; as it is at the cost of time with my family. Having you around me is unfortunate, as I try to surround myself with people I can trust.

Having said that, I will no longer give any business directly or indirectly to your "Sponser", Fastlane Sailing, as I will not support anything that has the non-family values attached to it that your attitude does. They could have gotten their value better for sponsoring a "no fish team" member!

Good luck with the rest of your fishing endeavors, and I hope they don't get anyone hurt! So please... talk crap, mouth off, post away, whatever... but stay away from me on the water or off with that attitude. 'nough said
Handymansd is offline   Reply With Quote