View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 10:22 AM   #1
Fomen

Kayak Batteries for sale

I have several CSB GP-12170NB 12V 17AH sealed lead acid batteries for sale. These are awesome batteries. They are designed to be used in a UPS, so they are extremely efficient. You can run your FF/GPS, lights, and your bait pump simultaneously with this battery- and you can run them ALL DAY LONG!!! The dimensions are 7.1" x 6.6" x 3", and the weight is 12#'s. They are 2x's as big a the standard lead acid batteries used in a kayak auxiliary application. But like I said, you can run everything you need to run with these batteries, and have juice to spare at the end of the day. Here is a picture:

They average $45 per battery on the internet. Amazon shows it as $30, but is charging $17 for shipping. I'm selling them for $30 a piece. They will serve you well for years. I have a surplus of them, so that's why I'm getting rid of them. They've all been recharged and recalibrated with a smart charger, so they are like new and are ready to go. Let me know if you're interested.

Also, If you like to run your bait pump on 6V instead of 12V, I can make you an inline voltage dropper for an additional $15. It will be completely waterproof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lead Acid Battery.jpg (33.5 KB, 203 views)
Fomen is offline   Reply With Quote