View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #13
smithers

Thanks

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Yeah, I fish a lot on boats and always take my Bonine 4-12 hours before going out.

As far as safety goes, got the hiback Hobie fisherman PFD arriving tomorrow along with HX280 radio.

Also have coming the Storm whistle "world's loudest!" and this super-squirt-gun which I saw recommended over the bilge pump I was planning to buy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AXRF5/

Leashes, lip grip, gaff, etc.. Only thing I haven't ordered yet are fish finder and rod holders (thinking to get scotties but want to do more research on both these, and not putting any holes in the boat just yet...)

Got the hobie bait tank so will have 6 stock holders to get by for now. Gonna check sizing tonight to see if some PVC might be useful.

This weekend I intend to just putter around C.I. harbor a bit maybe do a bit of fishing near the breakwall. Once I get some practice surf launching I'm planning to fish the kelp off Leo Carillo & other beaches near me. As far as this weekend goes, the biggest risk is probably a jetski guess I shoulda ordered that flag...
smithers is offline   Reply With Quote