View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #19
crashcrow

I've been fishing this area since 2012 out of a kayak off and on. This year I was able to switch to a Hobie, the pedals are amazing I will never go back. Being able to cover twice as much ground in a day has the old yak, Ive definitely gotten better, marked more spots, and learned a lot. I can't wait to try this advise and hopefully land some big fish. I work in the motorcycle industry doing R&D and this is no different, you have to get out there and try things, figure out what works and what doesn't and keep plugging away until you figure it out. This forum has taught me so much about fishing and kayak setup. I appreciate all of your advise and I hope to post a report soon with my big fish. I'm also developing a large fish hold that should drop into the front of an outback, if it works out I will have them produced and you guys will be the first to know. That's my next hoop to jump through, what to do with the fish to keep it fresh instead of paddling in once you have one on the deck.
crashcrow is offline   Reply With Quote