View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 09:57 AM   #1
JamesM
Junior

New to the forum

Howdy! I recently joined this forum and hoping to go out catch some fish and have some good time with folks on here. A little bit background of me. I have been kayak fishing for over a year. Currently, I own a 2017 Outback. I live in Bay Area and most of my fishing are done in the North Cal. However, this year I have been trying a lot new things. Scratched out three bucket list spices so far, a king salmon from kayak, a sturgeon and a blue marlin. With that said, I'm excited to be a part of this community and looking for opportunities to learn fishing in South Cal. I know the commute from Bay Area to LA or SD is not be the best, but I'm determined to catch a YT on my kayak. If any one don't mind to take a newbie out for some YT, sheephead, calico, I am all up for it. Any launch site recommendation, general tips are all welcome. I have been mining the forum for a little bit, and there are a lot good information. Not looking to steal anyone's number or secret spot, but more just to get me started. I am also on NCKA. If anyone is hitting up north, I am happy to share what I know. Cheers! James
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote