View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #15
YakDout
Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY4Reels! View Post
So At the last minute I decided to go to the Fred Hall show and try out the Compass one more time, and also get in the Pro Angler to see how much of a difference there would be.

Well it was like night and day

The comfort level was ok on the Compass and it was faster, but the Pro Angler was so much more comfortable to me, keeping in mind the seats are much different.

Yeah it was slower, but It felt like there was so much more room. I felt like I was in a mini boat. It felt a ton more stable and seems safer to be in if I go offshore a bit.

If I set up the compass the way I wanted with the reverse drive (there is a mod kit), H Rails, Rectangular hatch, bucket, seal, anchor trolly, Track 2 cart wheels, medium fish kill bag, and not adding the FF or rod holders but subtracting the Fred hall show discount it would cost maybe about $700 less that the Pro Angler.

I have 7 days to make up my mind, but I’m pretty sure that I’m going with the Pro Angler. I know that it’s going to be heavier, but I will be loading it up in the bed of my truck. I’m going to see how well it will sit on two padded auto creepers that way I could push it out the garage and lift it up maybe 3’

It would

Keep in mind that the outback is in the middle of these two.
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote