View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 01:21 PM   #8
dpricenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpresso View Post
Update, the detective that is on my case is a hard core fisherman. I think he is more mad than me. LOL. They are pulling video...this should be solved soon!!!:lol hello:
That's awesome news!

Back in the day I used MySPACE to help the cops solve who broke into my car. All I lost was a check book and my wife's Chanel Sunglasses, but I paid WAY too much for those shades. The next day, my bank called me when they tried to cash one of the checks. Happened to be check #0001, because I never use checks and they were over a year old. Anyway, they got her name, but did not get the address, before she took off. I found her on MySpace and sent the link to my detective. She had multiple pictures of herself at her high school, so they went by there the next day. He stopped by my house later that evening to drop off the sunglasses. He said that her car was full of stuff stolen cars all around the neighborhood. And that they had plenty to arrest her and her boyfriend, and would not need our glasses in order to get a conviction.

Good Luck Bro. Even if you don't get the yak back, they will get what's coming their way soon enough.
dpricenator is offline   Reply With Quote