Thread: Fish ID?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 09:42 PM   #24
bolocop

Flyak,
Assuming there's an investigation, there's a huge difference between taking the "5th" and tampering with evidence.

He has a right against self-incrimination (the "5th" specifically used in a court setting) but does not have a right to destroy evidence which is obstruction of justice.

You asked, there's the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyak13 View Post
So how exactly would deleting this post be interfering with an investigation that may or may not be taking place ? Oh yes i forgot this is bwe and you guys know everything , dude can and should delete it , as he has every right to not self incriminate himself , now ... Why in the hell would you throw a fish that you can't positively id but think it might be a bsb on a game clip ? Then go post a picture on a website full of cry babies? now you've got assholes like me rolling their eyes and asking themselves wtf is this guys malfunction? I mean this right here takes a special kind of stupid, if it's on the clip, it's considered taken by dfg and even with a successful release you can still possibly be cited and fined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bolocop is offline   Reply With Quote