View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 04:07 PM   #7
Deamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
because nobody wants to fish w him?

The El Niño Oprah Special is definitely over. No more freebies.
I'm agreeing on the freebies...they're long gone. I know I'm hard when fishing w others although I have a faithful few dudes who put in the time...its just hard when I get my one fish op a week and sometimes feel like a guide under pressure. Heavy current, seals, etc...quickly chases most away from the night thing. All good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
All the midnight oil your burning pays off. Any sharks bumping your kayak in the dark, lately Jim?
Mark-man, can't be thinking too much abt that but there are times when I say wtf am I doing out here...by myself...with a mirage drive constantly swishing back and forth in the dark. I'm pretty sure I saw taxman tail out on me at dusk not too long ago but I'm glad I didn't i.d. it, all the way. Like brotha Mako Roberto says...we get one shot at this life thing. I've raised my girls to my fullest with no regrets and it's been get back to fishing hard time for me. I never caught enough wsb or butt when I had the boat so I'm going to hit it hard on the plastic and see what I can do. Thanks all, Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Last edited by Deamon; 09-27-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote