View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #35
WahooUSMA

Well I am probably going to get bitched slapped on this one. As retired LAPD Detective, I can tell you we cleared 75% of our cases by citizens such as Bob calling in with tips. And, as political as this may sound, we are a Nation of laws and we must obey by them - like it or not. I fucking hate the MLPA and their 'scientific research', etc. I hate everything they stand for, but what the fuck - We have to live with it for now. I am hoping that at some point, some sort of litigation will intervene and we can stop these liberal, eco-fuck nuts in their tracks.

While the MLPA is bad, I spent the better part of my adult life in law enforcement and the military dealing with the ALCU and Amnesty International, so right now I can handle the eco-wakos - In the big scheme of things, they are a pimple on my ass! I have better things to do with my time then worrying about the MPLA. Slamming a fellow kayaker for doing what he perceived as the right thing to do is BS. Way to stand up for what you believed in was right, Bob. The only other option you might have had was to lie-in-wait and confront the poachers by your lonesome. I guess the majority of the population on this board would have paddle up to commercial fisherman and advise them to pull up their catches, dump their nets and move on if they observed them poaching vs. calling the authorities……Yeah right.

Therefore, going forward, I will do what is right and you if you don't like it