View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 01:33 PM   #1
FishFighterSD
Junior

Big THANKS to the member who helped me launch Friday & the BWE Community in general.

Drove down to LJ Shores last Friday afternoon. En route to the beach, I crossed paths with a fellow BWE member on his way to launch his Hobie, heading out for WSB. I couldn't have crossed paths with a cooler guy & greater ambassador of the group. Unfortunately I forgot his name. Perhaps Jim? He noted I was as green as a gourd, attempting to take on "what I hope was a rougher than normal surf, and took me under his wing for the launch. Yeah I got rolled, but it would have been far worse had he not donated his time & tutelage. So thank you again. It reflects greatly, the comradely that exist, or appears to exist within the BWE community. Proud to be a part of it. If anyone has any info, in regards to best surf height & intervals for a safer easy launch, Id be thankful, along with a good resource for surf info there. Thanks again for the help, and for allowing me to be a part of the BWE community. Signed the Bald Jarhead rolling in the surf with the green Malibu, like a piece of kelp.

Last edited by FishFighterSD; 05-22-2016 at 04:00 PM.
FishFighterSD is offline   Reply With Quote