Thread: mothership trip
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
sdtangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgax65 View Post
The Islander is an excellent boat with a proven track record on mothership trips. They have equipped the Islander to handle kayaks quickly and efficiently and the crew has lots of experience on this type of trip. You can't go wrong with the Islander. Todos Santos in mid June should also provide plenty of fishing oportunities. I wanted to go on that trip, but I wasn't sure if I could take off on a weekday. I opted for the first Todos Santos trip instead.

When is the Ocean Odyssey trip? SCI in June could also be very productive. I don't know too much about the Ocean Odyssey. I talked to the guy from SD Kayak Adventures a couple of months ago and he was very positive about their operation. I guess they did some trial runs to perfect the loading/launching process. I'd like to give them a try sometime this year.
The SCI on the Ocean Odyssey trip is scheduled for June 13-15. I think i was mistaken with trip days as well. June 6-8 is the correct one, Im in the same boat as you(taking week days off).Brain fart......
sdtangler is offline   Reply With Quote