View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 08:54 AM   #41
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
LMAO! But in all seriousness, burden of proof here in this specific case is going to lie on the Accuser. All the DFG officer said he had was sight of you through his binoculars using three poles.. No physical proof to show the judge whatsoever.. Now because you admitted it here (1st mistake, never admit wrong doing) and i'm sure to the officer as well, integrity comes in to play; to fight the ticket in court or to just plead guilty? As said previously, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINE BEFORE THE JUDGE SEES YOU; but, if you are found not guilty, your $1100 will be refunded.. So start saving, and the day before your Mandatory appearance, call and extend that date by one month to give you some extra time to save up (;
Not true, I never paid a dime and the judges passed me around like a hot potato because I put the burden of proof on them.

Tony is right that you'll waste a couple days of missed work, but I have sick days, (I'm also not hourly and work from home). But I never paid a dime, and got it dismissed, so a couple days in court was worth it. Even taking their deal, would've drop it from about $1500, to $500. I went for it, and paid $0.

I'm not a lawyer, and don't give legal advice. I only say what I would do if I were in your shoes.

Unlike the civilians in here, I took an oath (a month after 9/11) to protect and defend the constitution of the United States from enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC. And I take that oath seriously. I'm not going to cower like a little girl and just take whatever the state dishes out. If you want FREEDOM, you have to take it for yourself, you can't expect the state to just give it to you.

Turn off the television people, read some damn books, and get educated. Stop being brainless sheep and taking it in the ass.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk