View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 09:13 AM   #294
FISH11

I am so tired of the ever changing weather conditions, we have had for way too long now. It's either high surf, high winds or both or even snow at home. Haven't been able to do my, at least once a week, La Jolla fishing trip. The slow fishing has continued as witnessed by the lack of reports. I went out on Friday the 19th as there was a window in between the high surf forecasts. Made one nice greenback mac and there were bait clouds but could not land any more and trolled around searching for bait or good marks on the Fish Finder. Decided to just enjoy the Solo Skiff and it's power and speed while searching for Fish and chasing bird action. Unfortunately, I did not land many fish while looking for better spots. Ended up having an awesome day on the water, until conditions changed around noon to as had been forecast, high winds. At that point I figured it was a good time to head in and load up at the shores.