View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #43
cioppino

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiller36 View Post
Attachment 1946

The "Maestro" (Josh) says that the series of storms washed all the sand out to the canyon ledge which has triggered the squid to come up & spawn. To verify his theory I cut open a few of the bigger greenbacks. chock full o jolly ranchers. he's right.

tick tock..tick tock
He also said this little tid bit....

"If there was a Batman' esque sign we could flash during the night, something only the kayak community we love could see...that would be a different story. I'd be all for it, waving the flag. And it's not about being selfish either, it's about protecting the resource.

If you stumble upon something of mass proportions, or even looks like it could turn into something of mass proportions...please use discretion when considering a "timely report". That said, I could care less if you P.M. every person you know. Feel free to call every fishing buddy you have and I'm sure they'll be happy to return the favor some day. We all know these times I speak of, rare opportunities at that, special occasions indeed! Special occasions we all love to share with "friends". These special occasions don't need to be accompanied by a fleet of boats. It's avoidable with some discretion and just a sprinkle of common sense. Trust me, it's been done before. Not by accident, either."

tik tok tik tok....soon the Pbers will flock.
cioppino is offline   Reply With Quote