Thread: Untimely Demise
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
wade

Untimely Demise

Surface H20 72 fwiw.. I guess it goes without saying, especially now in peak season, but it was truly another beautiful & productive day @ the Jewel yesterday. Get out there you guys & girls before the weekend if you can manage it..With most boats enjoying the stellar action offshore, I had it mostly to myself (That is until my next report..)Winds held down 4-8 till lunch then lightly gusted, although I was off the water and on the road home by then..Maybe hooky is in order for some ‘hook time’ if you ‘catch’ my ‘drift’.. L.i.m.i.t.s…M.o.u.s.e.. I don’t think this will interest very many here, but for the couple people that might find this GoPro footage entertaining, have a go.. Dave you gotta give me your new number man Ill float you these points, haven’t been able to reach you the last few..Go home stacked next round with your enormous gas bill..
With these traveling Rats crawling all over the place, you know there is literally a giant mass underneath..
Extremely hungry kids are snapping at multiple offerings live or & even blind casts on turds with trebles ..1/8 day the end of this week really can bring home the bacon..With sixty two release karma points intact, I set off for the bigger one running underneath the transients.
It wasn’t long before I found my good mark....................................

(Watch In HD)

Last edited by wade; 08-14-2014 at 01:15 PM.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote