Thread: Untimely Demise
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #7
wade

Building up karma points also comes with a price around these parts..
NOTHING is free.
Some locations you have to deal with regular Sharks devouring your hard earned catch mid fight, while at other times your letting Pelagics take you straight into the deep with the ‘coast is clear’ so to speak.. Yesterday while working a hundred to one twenty contour lines, I got brought once again this week into the Nw shoulder section of the kelp with this powerful YT. 65# Spectra did its job with the quickness and we were back & off to the races!..With a nice bow wake building & powerful head shakes in tow & almost dislodging the rooftop-mouth hook set, we are now headed in the right direction. Just before color, I see the small brown beast charging in circles trying to get a hold of my prize. Several failed attempts and I put my Sealine out of gear for safe measure at a few critical lunges.. Once decked the hook practically fell out. Tight lines is an understatement..Tension, tension, tension.. Chase em’ down & never go slack. Im sure if my good ol’ trusty friend Knothead was in the same position yesterday, this would have turned out much much different, but the Gopro was a rollin’, and i thought I’d share with you some of the typical LJ antics.

So in fine Fish-Natzi fashion, I will leave all you Pinnipeds a farewell “No Fish For You!”
At least not mine.
Today that is..

(Watch In HD)

wade is offline   Reply With Quote