Thread: Mexican Navy?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
Maxfli123

@theboyscout from kayak dock in the main harbor every once in a while from del Mar ramp but that's rare these days. The dredging has helped the sets from breaking inside the mouth, but yeah a few close calls in the past...as long as there is no small craft advisor up at the harbor police station I'd say it's a go!

@liberty I was baffled they saw me hooked up I must say however that 50 cal is quite intimidating when it's in your direction. I figured the real marines knew about these shenanigans when they cruised in front of del Mar beach real close. I must say I was not comfortable with them flying by me doing circles there were 5 of them total and a decent size navy ship with a helicopter on it. I was close to letting coast guard and harbor police know they were very intimidating but what am I going to do really.

Thanks Nismo I wish they would take their business else where... really dropping 2 anchors, ( the huge cruise ship kind) that close to the reef is quite uncalled for. I think a little etiquette is in order!

Good luck guys!
Maxfli123 is offline   Reply With Quote