View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 07:48 AM   #1
MaskedFisherDude

Pro anglers and the mirage drive.

Hello everybody,
New guy here and decided to join after not being able to find or get the answers I was looking for. I’ve used the search feature but still no help. I finally got the okay to get a kayak from the wifey, I have the pro anglers as the only boat I want to get. Still haven’t decided on the 12 or 14. This past weekend I went to demo a 14 and the first thing I thought was how awkward it felt to pedal. Has anyone else felt like this? Is this something you get used to after making adjustments to the seat and pedals? I was only in the boat for about a half hour and did move the drive closer to me but it just didn’t feel right. This is a deal breaker for me if it doesn’t get better. Anyone have input on this? Second, I’ve seen people say they have gotten deals on accessories when the buy a Kayak what kind of deal are we taking about? 10-20%? I’ll be looking to get a cart and a few other things that seem mandatory and possibly a bait tank. Any information would be appreciated since I know no one that owns a kayak.
Thanks, Andrew
MaskedFisherDude is offline   Reply With Quote