View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:44 PM   #15
GregAndrew

Ok, got some good possibilities mentioned (and then there was Jorge ). The first log was an assortment of quite a few species over an active structure spot. There were White Fish, Blacksmith Perch, several species of Rock Fish, Sheepsheads and others. No Red Crabs, microbaits or any "baitfish" at all for that matter. I did not get a visual on the predators nearer the surface on camera though.

The second log was a sea of White Fish almost exclusively, but until I pulled the camera up, I was only getting a glimpse of the bottom 15' or so.

The third log shows about 3 minutes of recording time. The first 20 seconds is a decent sized Halibut eyeballing my bait. Then, at least 1 nice YT joins in on the ogling. They both continue to look but not bite for the next minute before the Halibut decides the grapes are sour anyway. At least 1 YT comes in and out of the screen for the next couple of minutes before they too decide the grapes are sour.

Here is a new one. I will give you a hint, cause this one is pretty hard. Notice the color, size and depth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (42.4 KB, 381 views)
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote