View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 02:20 PM   #6
YakDout
Brandon

Any duelsport riders......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
Had no idea Brandon. Back in the day used to do a lot of the District 37 stuff. Mostly Grand Prix like Great Bear and Dirt Diggers. Indian Dunes, Riverside Raceway and the desert. Had a TT500 that was plated and rode it to work hitting every dirt field on the way. Lots of little trails in the hills around here that you used to be able to ride. Have a Suzuki 350 that has not run in years that I am thinking about getting on the road. Some day I keep telling myself, some day.

No way? That’s rad Robert. Most of my races were hare and hound or 250’s. Initially I was going to ride district 38 but people were advising me the competition up north in 37 was much harder. More of a challenge. I had a sponsorship from NCY in Escondido when I was racing a lot.

Here’s a shot of my buddy and I just before one of our races. This particular one we finished first and second with close to 100 people in our class. Passing people in higher classes that left 15-20 minutes before us. Wish I could still hit it!

YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote