View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 12:07 PM   #158
Kleake
Junior

Help Needed

Hey guys hope everyone is having a good Friday and excited about the tournament tomorrow. I know was and that's why I'm asking for help. Quick bio... I'm 25, USCG boatswains mate I've been in 6 years and on my 5th living in SD. I just started kayak fishing from a PA14 late last summer. I don't get out as often as I would like due to my secdual. Two days ago I fell on some unfortunate events. Some D*** slashed all 4 of my truck tires Tuesday night and I woke up to my truck setting on all 4 rims Wednesday morning. I dropped my truck off at the dealership to have fixed through my insurance. Needless to say my truck will not be ready till tomorrow Saturday 16th. I live in Claremont just off the 5 between sea world dr and balboa. I'm reaching out bc I really don't want to miss out on this opportunity to fish in the Mission Bay Classic as it will be my last bc I'll be transferring next year. If anyone is available to help transport myself and kayak I'm up to help out with gas, buying bait or a cold 12pack. Your call. If you're available please PM me I'll be on every few hours.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (68.7 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by Kleake; 04-15-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Kleake is offline   Reply With Quote