Thread: Thank You BWE
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Thank You BWE

I came back from Baja 4 days ago to find my Mac had crashed while I was gone. I still have no access to my e mail.
Called SDROB and he PMed BWE for me and they set up temp password for me. That was easy and painless, Thank you Rob and ADI, nice to be back.
The Mac crashed but part of the problem was I had just gotten a new I phone with a NEW #. To get into E mail they send confirmation to the old phone # which is now dead so I will try to get it figured out next week.

Baja was nice, little rain, little wind, 4 days in paradise. Took down 3 windows for the kitchen addition. The front one is 6'X3' and the side windows are 5'X3'.
Should a have great view from the kitchen. It will be good to get the kitchen out of the garage and getting some room back for campers. Concrete block work should start this week. I expect to have it finished and operational in March. Thank you Svendawg for the new Kitchen sink. Last project AFTER kitcken will be the bedroom upstairs and a paint job for garage. Almost totally ready for you guys. Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote