View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #17
seriola_killer
Sled Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbeast1210 View Post
awesome just what i'm looking for I guess I should have posted on here before selling some of my gear.. What size battle do you think I would need? Would a 7000 work? I have a GPS/ Fish finder but have yet to rig it up. ill do a search for bait tanks on here but if someone knows one they can recommend please let me know.

Im with you on not taking too much gear I used to take tons but realized I only used 2 or three a bait catcher , something to troll with and something to deep drop.

Ive been looking and there doesn't seem to be a sticky for us noobs.
Would be cool if one of you pros made a thread for just that . I did learn a bit by search other threads from noobies but a sticky would be ideal . Eitherway im new here so if im asking to much or already annoying people please ignore me!
I fished the Battle 6000 a couple weeks ago for some good sized yellows near the kelp on my buddy's tin boat. Plenty of power and plenty of spectra capacity for inshore yellows and wsb.

As far as bait tanks go, you can call OEX and they'll hook you up, or simply search through these forums. There's some guys with serious skills. Check the "Innovations" thread.

As far as a DIY bait tank the Vittles Vault bait tank people are making is a helluva invention.
seriola_killer is offline   Reply With Quote