View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #64
Handymansd
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy V View Post
This would put more lumps on his head than a baseball bat - trust me.
- An easy 5 G's just to say "Hello" to a criminal lawyer.

It will definitely cost him Much More if he has Any kind of previous conviction - for anything.
-At least 1 year of dealing shit while being tossed in "The System".
-A nice permanent Felony on his record, That means Bye Bye any guns you own, bye bye any bonded or reputable job you have - Not to mention being precluded from any worth while employment - Forever.
- And that goes for The Both of them - Mr. and Mrs. Douchebag.
I agree these are very great points of consequences that normal intelligent people might consider, but normal intelligent people, and even normal non-intelligent people are not the ones stealing mirage drives...
this guys probably a tweaker, he does not feel these "lumps to the head" like normal people...he has no money, so you and I will most likely foot his "hello to lawyer bill", as well as pay for his county jail time, and his unemployment, and his "recovery/ rehabilitation stay at the nearest place" since he will plea bargain it down to a drug related offense, and his future social security benefits he will collect, etc... he could care less about being in jail, it is more comfortable than where he probably lives, and he obviously has a good handle on the system. And if he owned a gun he would have sold it and would not be stealing cheap mirage drives when there are things worth much more money at hand. He is too stupid or short sighted to see these things or even notice a web camera, or witnesses at an extremely popular beach spot. That is why he did it in the first place he cannot think things through properly.
So lets help him see things clearly with a little knock upside the head!
Would probably do more to get his attention than any of the other things!

Handymansd is offline   Reply With Quote