View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 10:55 AM   #248
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
TWO WEEKS TO LIFTOFF!

Kevin, if Jim or green scales do not want to change dates then you can do dinner on our travel day. Not a problem.
Jim I have not heard from RomSpaceNut, any idea if he is ok and still going. Looking to see which night he wants to cook.

Ross tell these guys what the weather has been like. Jackets at night? Sven is coming back so maybe the WSB will show for him again. Tight Lines and YT Dreams.

I will have something simple for you guys to eat when you get here if you don't want to stop for dinner. I'm thinking of my fish chowder or a pot of chili, chips and salsa, guacamole etc.

The weather has been very pleasant during the day. High 70s mostly. Evenings and nighttime are getting a little nippy by my standards. Mid 60s. Always a breeze off the ocean in the evening.

WSB for Sven? I don't think so. That's so passe'. I am fully prepared for the Dawg to put a Wahoo on his deck. Probably on a swim bait or salmon eggs or something dumb.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote