View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 11:15 AM   #241
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Guys there is a new restaurant right on the beach that is only open on Fri - Sunday which is a possibility one of those evenings.
I also found a contact that will sell me fresh lobsters. Just scored 4 for myself this morning and hope to grab enough for everyone while you are here if someone wants to cook or barbecue them up one evening. If not I can keep them frozen and thaw them out as needed in the next few months.

The bigger YT have been a bit illusive for me in the last week or so. Still very warm water. Almost 77. Dorado being seen on every session but no biters for me yet. Pangero are limiting on nice quality yellows fairly quickly in the San Pablo area. A bit too far for me to paddle. The last few days the wind has picked up quite early and chased me off the water by 10:30 or so. Today it is just beginning to freshen at 1:15 so maybe things are back to normal. I know if we lose a couple degrees in water temp, it is going to be game on at San Roque.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote