Thread: CDFG
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 12:11 PM   #17
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Lol, I really got you guys going!! Look Jim, I greatly appreciate all you efforts and attending meetings and everything. The fact of the matter is, look at the number of fish, lobster, etc. that recreational anglers take versus Commercial anglers. Second, let's see how much of this money from the licenses go into things such as the WSB hatcheries or other hatcheries for that matter. All these government kooks don't give a damn, and that's my honest to God opinion, take it or leave it.

Secondly, all licenses are contracts with the government via your strawman (all caps, corporate fiction, name) created at birth with your birth certificate, in order to do business with us. Which is the reason why millions of unconstitutional laws have been created since our last bankruptcy (U.S.) in 1933, and since the creation of HJR. 192.

Third, I don't hire lawyers, because they're officers of the court. Therfore I will always go Pro per/ pro se. It's actually funny how nervous I make judges and prosecutors when you actually KNOW your rights and the laws.

And yes, I am too a sucker and purchased a license. So I don't try to push the limits.

Think about this, how come you never see DFG at the piers? These people use way too many poles, keep short fish etc. Even calling to report people, the DFG don't care, why? Because they have no jurisdiction, since all those pier fisherman have no license , aka contract with them.

By the way, I'm not just a talker. I've defeated crap charges before for traffic, and I would easily do the same from a ticket from DFG. I've actually used the laws I've learned to clean some junk off my credit report too. So I'm not just a talker, I put things into action, and with this knowledge and experience I don't fear this false belief that others have called "Authority". I'm a free man, and as long as I don't violate others life, liberty, or property, then there is no crime, end of story!

What ever happened to land of the free, home of the brave? We Americans really need to grow a pair, seriously.

Sgt Silbaugh out!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk