Thread: CDFG
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:22 AM   #19
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Supreme cast court ruling - for Federal Rights

I read the Murdock v. PEnnsylvania case and the effects were:

"The privilege in question exists apart from state authority. It is guaranteed the people by the federal constitution." The state does not have the power to license or tax a right guaranteed to the people.

To my knowledge our state constitution has not been amended and the right to fish is not a federal right. A class action law suit should be filed against the state if it is found that the state is illegally penalizing people for not having a fishing license....

I emailed the fish licensing board on what grounds is the Fishing License being enforced if its out constitutional right to fish and i outlined the different sections in question.

I have yet to receive an answer....

I will document any answer if any, and i will gopro the discussion when i get harassed on the water again from DFG, wildlife or whatever....

Either they will have to amend the constitution, or they will have to penalize heavily for fishing fines... i am still not aware of how the state is able to enforce fishing license.

just like when CHP puts up DUI check points...

ill research the matter more...

*keep in the mind that many people work for Ca wildlife DFG, i am specifically talking about fishing not hunting.*

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 08-26-2016 at 07:28 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote