View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:18 PM   #20
FISH11

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolocop View Post
For a minute there, I swore I typed in the wrong web address. This Place is sounding a lot like bloody decks.

Late posts, complaints about late posts, folks trying to interject politics needlessly...Bloody decks here we come!
I agree, but provably not for the reasons you think. The whinny start to the post of fish reports not being timely enough. That is what made me think of Bloody Decks! If some of the people who put down Chris had actually been on this site and read post more frequently then they would know his original post was months ago. He was just reposting it as a joke to those who spend too much time on here complaining while not getting on the water enough themselves. Maybe some of those same people might have even seen his post on how to read Fish Finder sonar screens and how to set up the units for best result. It's like they are waiting for the hot bite report before bothering to go out themselves. The ones that are up to date on bait location and recent fish catch areas, are the friend in circles of people who spend 1,2 or 3 day a week out there and text or PM each other. I see nothing wrong whatsoever with that. As the start to this post say's time is short get out there and make the best out of it, without waiting for the "hot report".