Originally Posted by Biggameaddict View Post
Big ol’ batray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
Shark on that last one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
Hali.
None of these 3 types of fish are going to show you anything but a softer color return on your FF at more than about 60' (Lack of air bladders).

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakDout View Post
Kind of weird those are whitefish. You think you’d see a little better target separation than that.

That depends on a few factors, that are interrelated. But it comes down to the number of fish and their vertical distribution in the area of view. In these cases, I am on 83khz (my wide cone angle frequency). That gives me a better angle to capture something, but it also jams all of that info into each vertical line the FF draws. As long as the fish are fairly thick and well distributed vertically, they can blot out the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruntoj View Post
Straight line a couple of feet above the bottom is your jig. Something bumped or struck it (that last upside down v) and then you started winding it up after feeling the bump.

Or GWS [emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkdavis View Post
Bait is the straight line across the bottom with a halibut coming up to play with it.... Maybe?

Straight line across the bottom is my downrigger ball and camera setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus View Post
BSB
This is a good guess. But even most BSB are not going to give you the color of a harder return (the red in the pic) at that distance. One of the very large models might, or if you have your colorline cranked up, that might do it also.

This last mark was a Dolphin passing by the camera.

Ok, here is an easy one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (47.0 KB, 260 views)
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote