View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #14
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halol View Post
First, a little intro

Hey guys, I've been trolling the forums for years...I've owned a FnD and Malibu X-Factor in the past and fished SDB, MB, and La Jolla mainly. Unfortunately I had to give both up due to a shoulder injury I acquired during my time in Iraq...Since selling the yaks back in 2007...I've been jealously watching all the yakanglers from my fishing spots on piers or shoreline

Now that I got the OK to go yak fishing from my doctor and even talked the old lady into letting me yak fish agian. I will be Hobie shopping... My shoulder injury isnt painful, I just can not load over my head...My left shoulder muscle is very weak...As long as I can load it on the back of my truck Im fine...

So now to my question:
What is the difference between the OUTBACK and REVOLUTION? besides from the obvious shape

I plan on fishing out of lakes, bays, and of course the ocean..

Any advice would be well apreciated

Thanks
I'm 5'11" and weigh about 225lbs so if I were you I would first take height and weight into consideration, the revo is roughly 5inches narrower than the outback and is less stable. I know 5inches does not seem like a lot but if you're a bigger boy like me once you sit in the yak you'll feel and see the difference............immediately.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote