View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
bellcon

Jimmy,
You have always been one of the "nice" guys.
But bashing a company, its products and staff after a couple months of trying to sell us on how great they are is bad form in my book.
(some may say chicken shit... I will stick with bad form)

I am sure any company that puts you on their "Team" would much rather have any and all negative issues dealt with in house. I could care less about the internal bickering, none of our business, not sure why you felt the need to post that information on a public forum.
As far as the leak, looks like a simple fix. And it sounds like Feel Free is addressing it. ALL kayaks have some type of issue and room for improvement. And I am guessing they would want their pro staff to help in this regard.

Props for your convictions, but posting them on BWE takes away some of the shine.

PS
Personally I don't really need the discounts, but would whore myself out in a minute to be on a "Pro-Staff".
Are you listening OEX?
Hobie? Ocean? Seeker? Daiwa? Owner? Seaguar? Lowrance? Kokatat? Sumo? Tady? Hodgman? Humminbird? Berkley Big Game? Power Pro? Spro? MegaBaits?
I think that about covers the companies I throw silly amounts of money at to play this game. (except for all those plastics, lures and terminal tackle)
Oh and Buff can't forget the Buff, Maybe I need to have a beer and chat with my buddy Wade, That man seems to have this stuff down to a science.