View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:50 AM   #12
Deamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKWORN View Post
So instead of trying to land both and risk losing both, I hand one off to blah, blah, blah...
Nick, Nick, Nick...we've all spent thousands of dollars and countless hours for this very moment! I really want to say CONGRATULATIONS BUT I have a few "questions". So both rods go bendo...and then the story gets "foggy"...help a brotha understand the exact situation you were facing...please. In fact, I've made things a bit easier, just select one of the multiple choice answers, whichever fits best (my eyes are closed imagining these scenarios):

A) you are screaming like a little bitch, in fact hyperventilating, going a bit purple, all the while, the rod in your hand is kind of outstretched and one your "pals" reaches over and just grabs it, sledding off to kill one for himself...?

B) you pucker up, information overload, about to shit your shorts, like a deer in the headlights, freeze up and again, one of your "buddies" yanks the rod still in the holder and takes off for himself.

3) you go second bendo...your guide is like a hundred yards away fighting his own fish...you're screaming out to him "What do I do? What do I do?", to no avail...you just collapse out, like a rag doll. When you wake up, 3 of your "cheeses" are right next to you...one stole a rod and sped off with a fish. One's reaching in trying to take your terminal tackle...and the other can't get the leash off the second rod and you proceed to catch that fish yourself. AND YOU STILL TIPPED YOUR GUIDE at the end of the day!

Or Scenario #4) I KNOW you weren't "afraid" to lose both fish so you quickly passed off the one to your buddy...

I'll be waiting for your reply. Peace.

Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Last edited by Deamon; 12-15-2016 at 04:29 AM.
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote