View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 01:46 PM   #5
TJones

I beat the crap outta mine

And never wash after every Use. Notice on every used hobie kayak for sale it has been rinsed after every use? Lol. BS. Anyway, this hobie kit will come with wire end caps that possibly will have the updated water resistant caps. Progreassed and a dust shield on back of cap. If you don’t receive water proof caps, just fill caps with grease before threading onto your wire connection. You can also silicon back of cap for added protection. This should provide years of flawless protection.This connector is bulletproof. I had my first original connector from my first hobie bait tank / battery. It was about 6-7 years old when I retired it. After years of flawless performance on a bait tank battery, I decided to use these for all electronic connections. Like you and many others, I’ve gone through issues with F/F connections. Been years now. No more is it gonna fire up or die? Connectors are not cheap, but priceless investment. Part can be found in catalog. They can be found online or at local dealer. The connector pins of this are resistant to saltwater corrosion. No need to grease. I also use a nice battery that has terminal connectors like a car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C6256FB3-1FC3-4E5E-81E4-582B302064C4.jpg (36.9 KB, 187 views)

Last edited by TJones; 12-05-2018 at 01:54 PM.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote