View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #1
Jremmie
Jeremy Scott

12/29 Last Fish of the Year...or is it

I Had a very late start and I still needed to swing by the store to pick up a few new irons. All this yoyo talk got me excited. I picked up one white and one white and blue 6x Salas to add to the box. I was on the water by 10am and was having a hell of a time trying to find bait. I was even jigging with my sabiki where there was clearly nothing on the meter. After an hour of looking and had nothing to show for my efforts I was back to my original plan of throwing the iron. I made a loop around all the usual spots but felt kinda naked without a greenie trolling behind me. After running into a few other BWE members on the water, I saw a few faint marks on the meter in 170-180 feet of water. I dropped down and the second I picked it up off the bottom..fish on! A few head shakes and about 10 seconds later it was gone. Bummed and excited, i go for the second drop and boom hit on the fall! 5 minutes later I greet her with the gaf. Weighed in at 24lbs. The one day I forget the GoPro I hook up...just my luck. I just had to document my last yellow(or is it..?) for the epic year we have had!
Attached Images

Last edited by Jremmie; 12-29-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Jremmie is offline   Reply With Quote