Thread: Warden Stamp
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:18 AM   #11
Baja_Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
its got to be a two way street here. Yea its only $5, but in actuality its really a lot more than that. The big picture is this. California continues to raise the prices of fishing license every year. While fish stocking decrease. If prices decreased on the fishing licenses I may be more willing to chip in and help out. California is becoming more corrupt with fees than any other state. It really is starting to become silly with fees for this and fees for that. The people of California are not as excited anymore with hunting/fishing fees continuously going up with nothing in return. If this tread continues, we will see a decline with our youth in the outdoors .

Like some one mentioned above, isn't our licenses supposed to already go to helping out wardens and staff for catching poachers?? If not, why?
I was pretty much going to say exactly this.

I cant trust our corrupt Kalifornia government to actually get any of that $5 to its intended destination. More than likely it will be used by Sacramento in an effort to take away more of our rights - both gun and fishing!
Baja_Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote