View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:50 PM   #31
Ryan The Sealion

Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientist View Post
Ryan, you came up and asked if they were cuda. I thought you were being funny, given the huge boils, so I said "yeah" with a big sarcastic grin. I thought you realized I was being facetious and after I heard Dan tell you what happened I knew you were filled in anyway. I was also frustrated since that was the 5th trip in a row where I had big YT boiling all around me but couldn't get them to bite. I'd prefer it you PM'ed me if you thought I was dissing you, rather than call me names on the board, but it made me chuckle anyhow.
I dunno man you seemed pretty serious when I asked you..Me n D were actually on our way in cuz the cuda were getting pesky, but a spot of yellow popped up in front of us right outside the reserve... then we saw the birds on you guys...Figured I'd go ask dan it was cuda or tail..when I got there you said "yeah just cuda"... you posted the same thing in ur report (that you just saw a bunch of cuda) , when you really had YT damn near bumping ur yaks.

I could care less what people post..I actually like it better when it's slow cuz theres no crowd