View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
goldenglory18

FS/FT: Okuma Helios / Quantum Smoke Bass Rig

Up for grabs is a sweet little bay bass rig that I've been using to catch the majority of my first California fish on. The more time I spend in open water, the more I realize I need less bass rigs and more moderately heavy setups. Ideally I'd like to keep this as a combo - They really do pair well together and IMO are best served to stay as a set. I've fought and landed some awesome fish on this rig!

Okuma Helios w/micro guides 7' MH + Quantum Smoke Inshore
$180

ROD:
Okuma Helios w/ micro guides 7'MH - Super light rod that I've used to throw everything from dropshot rigs, 110 sized jerkbaits, 3/8 oz underspins, and even weightless plastics like flukes/shads. There is a surprising amount of backbone in this rod with an awesome warranty to back it up. I have the original tag and should have the receipt for warranty if its ever needed.

REEL:
Quantum Smoke Inshore - Super light weight reel that pairs really well with the Helios rod. This reel makes the MH stick feel a lot lighter than it really is. Spooled with 15lbs Powerpro with a decent run of 10lbs Flouro leader. I have the original box.

Trade Bait: Live bait rig, or possibly another 8' jig stick. Let me know what you have and we can chat (I have $$ on my end of needed...)

Last edited by goldenglory18; 07-02-2018 at 02:15 PM.
goldenglory18 is offline   Reply With Quote