View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
yotasan

Kayak cart from wheeleez..

so i needed a cart for my 140. i really like the cart that was on my revo when i had her, so i looked up wheeleez and found that they make carts and rigs for a bunch of applications. i spotted the wheeleez mini on the website and headed down to my local b&m to peep it out. i found that the mini was fricken tiny and put dents in the hull for a kayak this size. it just wasn't wide enough. the lady at the shop recommended that i get the cart one size up from this one, so i priced it out and found that REI had the best price around plus 20% off and another discount using my REI member points and free shipping. long story short, received my cart today this thing is fricken HUGE. I LOVE IT. when i opened the box i couldn't believe how huge the wheels were compared to the old hobie cart. i wheeled my yak around the yard, in the street, up and over curbs, through my neighbors bushes and over his garden. this cart is bad ass. it's like floating on air. just under three feet wide this cart is MEAN. wheeleez also has a seperate option for arms that clip onto the cart with the support running along the length of the kayak instead of across the hull. already ordered....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wheeleez.jpg (48.2 KB, 178 views)