View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
visforvegetables
Junior

thanks jim! i might as well just install my own pump kit on that shimano bag. i'd rather use the shimano bag then those pet food containers or buckets. that's just my own preference. maybe because the shimano bag has 4 rod holders. heh. anyone knowledgeable with the parts, and electrical/battery installation? since i dont have much room in my tandem, i would most likely put it on top of my rectangular hatch and tie it down. i've been doing a lot of research about live wells and bait tanks on forums but nothing can beat an extra hand if you're local (HB).

hey erick. my name is ronald by the way. hopefully i could get everything ready by this sunday to pick it up. my thule glide and set kayak attachment is somewhere in transit from new york at the moment! i MIGHT even be too busy to go out this weekend, perhaps next weekend. im busy with work on weekdays and i only have weekends available and this weekend happens to be busy for me since i am still in school.

OEX has wonderful staff by the way. a nice fellow named Andre helped me with my purchase. he was also very helpful with my 21 questions and also patient with the kayak sale. so good looking out.
visforvegetables is offline   Reply With Quote