View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 12:27 PM   #27
fishing md

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.W.C. View Post
Nice works you beat me to it! I will be sending you an order for something a little different asap..

On a side note, Bending Branches Pro-Staffers were sent an email in September 2014 asking them this:

To Bending Branches Pro-Staff:
Please take some time this week to think about the following question. When you have your answer, please follow-up with me. What kayak fishing related paddle do you want/need right now, that’s not already being offered to you?

I had responded this / Sent 09–28-2014:
In the marketplace currently, I would say technically speaking, the Angler Pro fits all of my paddle needs. As super light as it already is, maybe BB could shave off another 1-2 ounces?
(The Angler Pro paddle weight is designed around several factors, and the quality lasts because of it. Hence the reason it's not a couple ounces lighter)

Cosmetically speaking, as previously mentioned and submitted to R&D a year prior in 2013; For the really BIG trophy fish an extended tape measure on the shaft would be a welcomed addition. While I'm throwing random ideas out there, I don’t know if it would even be feasible, but your tape measure system printed on the shaft is very nice, but how about a fish scale pattern around the shaft handle, like your holding a fish? Either a top laminate, or an offshoot of the basket weave carbon pattern? Maybe impossible..
The laminate blades are certainly a hot commodity around kayakers.
The Redfish Paddle from Lightning that “adopted” your hook retrieval system, has a over exaggerated Redfish tail image sublimated somehow, but the colors are off. Having a quality BB/AB paddle with choice of a few beautifully marked target species Or possibly (four) one on each blade side?
I.E.: Fresh: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Muskie, Pike, Trout, Salmon, Etc..
Salt: Snook, Sea Trout, Redfish, Tarpon, Calico Bass, Halibut, Etc..
*OR some vibrant Dorado & Yellowtail, natural patterns & also doubles as a higher visibility application..

Cool.... im ready to do more cool stuff ...made one 3 years ago but the wrap materia was junk ... now they have some bad ass wrap materia, still lots of work doing one but if you guys like them i will put in the work.
fishing md is offline   Reply With Quote