View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #35
Whizz Bang

Squawk!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Novotny View Post
I reread this report umpteen times as I often do when something irks me. I shouldn't be so quick to be defensive. I obviously identify with the the comparisons mentioned do to the fact that I actively participate in the meaningless banter that takes place in these forums.......................By the way josh that is a beautiful fish, jealousy my be partially responsible for the tone of my rant.

What happened to this guy????????

Quote:
So is getting bent out of shape when you've been hornswaggled. People need to step down from their moral highground and realize......shits just not that serious

Or, this guy?????

Quote:
And stay light hearted because I don't have a huge stick up my ass.

Unlike JP who, because of the fact that he is a guide, is encumbered by the need to stay somewhat politically correct, I am not. A clue that you may be in the wrong is when your immediate support is this guy….

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR6RR View Post
"Watch out guys, were dealing with a badass over here"

Sonn, AKA GR6RR, who has been on this board all of what? 2 months? If I remember correctly his first thread back in February of this year was trying to figure out if his kayak would float when he put it in the water.
It is neat that you are making friends, both of you, but try not to make too many enemies in the process. I myself am a bit of a smartass, and have a few of both on this site already.

AND….Bumping old posts to confuse or mislead is LAME.

Cue the irate responses.....

Post script: Sorry for the thread jack Josh, I WILL return your fish bag.