Thread: G-Bay Report
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 08:58 AM   #6
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Actually Mike we are talking about the restaurant about 100 yards from Sueno del Mako. Makobobs place, 2 minute walk from my front door. You bring the meat and meal is $5.00 per person or you can eat off their menu. Add drinks and tip. As Rob said no prep, no clean up and two minutes to walk it. That EQUALS MORE fishing time for all. Use spoons AND forks to make jigs. Knifes work too! Mike you can cut the silverware to size you want, I usually get two jigs per. Cost to make about a buck each. Don't feel bad when you get rocked. Right NOW the sierra are thick, NO WIRE = NO JIG......................so?????Tight lines, 5 DAYS from now some of us will be catching. I think Rob lost a nice WSB day before yesterday. Maybe over 50#. Saw ROOSTERS cruising the beach again. Tight Lines, fishy dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taggermike View Post
Great report. You're talking the restaurant at alfonsinas right? Nice place for sure. Sierra can empty your croc supply in no time. Buddha told me Bob makes spoons out of actual spoons from the second had store. Genius right there.
Mike

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote